Kerry Coeliac & Gluten Free Community Support Circle
Welcome to Kerry's Coeliac & Gluten Free Community Circle & Support Group.
The Coeliac Society of Ireland are Supporting Co-Ordinators around Ireland to Host Coeliac & Gluten Free Community Support Groups.
The first Coeliac Society Supported Kerry Meet Up Launched on May 12th 2022 and we plan to meet up once a month and to create a Kerry Community where we gather, learn, support each other and run events throughout the year.
The Support Group is open to Members of the Coeliac Society of Ireland and Non Members, all are welcome!
This Community is also open to Food Producers and the Hospitality Sector who would like to learn how to support our Community better!
"The Coeliac Circle Community & Support groups offer peer support, education, and advocacy for people who are adversely affected by gluten, and are dedicated to improving their quality of life.
On first diagnosis, you may feel shocked and overwhelmed, with more questions than answers. Or you might be on the journey for a while and you are looking for additional support. You may feel lonely in your diagnosis, uninformed or just need some advice on living your gluten free life to the full."
Our Meet Ups are also for those in the Hospitality Sector, Food Producers & those looking to accommodate the Coeliac & Gluten Free Community by learning how to safely provide for our community.
Meet Up's will Include;
- Information Evenings
- Cookery Demonstrations
- Presentations from Doctors, Pharmacists and Dietitians
- Presentations from Holistic Practitioners
- Presentations from representatives of the Coeliac Society of Ireland
- Presentations & Advice from our Co- Ordinator Eavan Fitzsimons who is a Coeliac since birth & Qualified Nutritionist & Lifestyle Coach
- Presentations from our Co-Ordinator Doireann Barrett, who is a Trained Holistic Practioner & Wellness Advocate, specialising in Endometriosis & Coeliac Disease
- Presentations from Health & Fitness Professionals
- Meditation & Mindfulness Events
- Meet other Coeliacs & Gluten Free Individuals in your area
- All Group Attendees are Advocates for our Community and are invited to become involved in events and ideas for events and what You as a Group Member would like to benefit from our Community & get involed
- Supermarket In-store events
- Annual Summer & Christmas parties
- Teen Events
- Kiddie Events
- Adult Events
- National Events
- Fundraising Events for the Charity
- As a Group we will help support & educate our Community about the Coeliac & Gluten Free Safe Lifestyle
- The CSI team will help & support promotion of events via their HQ
Next Meet Up & Event Details Below;
Austin Stacks GAA Clubhouse,
James Connolly Park,
Tralee, Co. Kerry. V92X952
Date: July 13th 2022
Time: 7.30pm to 8.30pm
*Cost: There is no cost to attend Monthly Meet Ups, All Welcome! Open to Members of CSI & Non Members!
*Some social events may require a small fee depending on the Social Event and will be arranged via eventbrite in advance.
Registration of Attendance is required due to Venue Capacity!
Who Are The Coeliac Society of Ireland?
Founded in 1970, the Coeliac Society of Ireland is a national charity representing the 1% of the population (and their families) who live with coeliac disease, and the estimated additional 400,000 gluten intolerant sufferers living in Ireland today.
The Coeliac Society of Ireland is a registered charity CHY7484 and Registered Charity Number 20016548. It is the national charity supporting people affected by coeliac disease and gluten intolerance.
Notification of Group Events.
Coeliac Society of Ireland Members will be contacted directly by the Coeliac Society of Ireland to inform members of upcoming events
To Become a Member of the Coeliac Society of Ireland you can sign up at www.coeliac.ie
Non Members can follow us via our social media Platform for event updates or If you would like to join our online Facebook Group click here!
Under 16's must be accompanied by an Adult!
Events are run by Coeliac Society of Ireland Approved Co- Ordinators and are Garda Vetted.
Information above subject to change.
To place an order please call us during office hours on +353 (0) 86 241 4349 or tap the Order Now button.
Please ensure you have read our Ordering Terms & Conditions in full before placing any orders. All orders are subject to ordering book terms and conditions.